The global regenerative medicines market is forecasted to reach the market value of $1.4 billion over the year 2015 powered by increasing focus on stem cell research, aging baby boomers, greater usage of non-autograft products, and increasing investments in research and development activities.
Regenerative medicine industry is assumed to be the next generation technology to revolutionize the medical system in the upcoming years. This industry is still in growing stage in terms of commercial applications, with a number of available products being limited to the field of orthopedics. A majority of products in other therapeutic fields are in preclinical or early clinical assessment stage. Support from governments around the world and technological breakthroughs are expected to drive the market growth for the regenerative medicines industry.
Aging population with various age related cell dysfunctions provide a ready market for new therapies based on tissue engineering and regenerative medicines. Advancements in biological sciences are drastically impacting the regenerative medicine market in a positive way. Growing awareness about the use of regenerative medicines and increasing usage of non-autograft products is stimulating the growth of this market. Also, rising investments in research and development activity and improvements in regenerative equipments is further propelling the growth of this market.
Read More: Regenerative Medicines Market
- Tissue Engineering
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- CNS Diseases
- Eye Diseases
Regenerative medicines market analyzes this market depending on its segments and major geographies. Geographies analyzed under this research report are
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report includes comprehensive analysis of
- Current market trends
- Industry growth drivers
- Market structure
- Market projections for the near future
This report also includes detailed analysis of technological improvements in the field, Porter’s five force model analysis, and complete company profiles of top industry players.
The report provides review of micro and macro factors significant with respect to new entrants and existing market players with value chain analysis.
Some of the major players dominating this market are Aastrom Biosciences Inc., Advanced Cell Technology Inc., Athersys Inc, Amgen Inc., Bioheart Inc., Cytori Therapeutics Inc., Celgene Corporation, Geron Corporation, Genzyme Corporation, Osiris Therapeutics, Japan Tissue Engineering Co. Ltd., ThermoGenesis Corporation, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- Report provides technological growth map over time and explains its impact on market
- It helps in making informed business decisions by making in-depth analysis of market
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major industry segments
- It also provides up-to-date analysis of latest trends in market and helps you stay updated with recent technological improvements
- It provides clear understanding of changing competitive dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- This research report provides overview of major market forces driving and restraining market growth
- Report provides detailed analysis of major competitors and their strategies.