Autacoids are certain biological factors that act like hormones and help in treating local injuries and other ailments. Autacoids are temporarily formed in the body and act locally. They have many different actions such as modulation of action of glands, smooth muscles, platelets, nerves, and other tissues. They are released by stimuli and when they are released into the body, they can bring certain changes such as itching, skin reddening, and bronchospasms. Some of these changes are undesirable and for the prevention of such symptoms, autacoids antagonists are used.
Browse for full report: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/autacoids-related-drugs.html
Autacoids are classified into decarboxylated amino acids, polypeptides, and eicosanoids. The major forms of decarboxylated amino acids are histamine and serotonin. The major polypeptides in autacoids are angiotensin, vasopressin, plasma kinin, substance P, vasoactive intestinal polypeptide, and slow reacting substances of anaphylaxis. It has been recently discovered that some autacoids such as histamine, serotonin, and prostaglandin are found in nerve tissues. The major functional applications of autacoids are in treating inflammation, allergies, neurotransmission, anaphylactic reactions, gastric acid secretion, and neuroendocrine regulation.
It is estimated that the global market for autacoids and related drugs will cross the 100 billion mark by 2018. The major drugs related to autacoids are biogenic amines, polypeptide autacoids, drugs related to lipid-derived autacoids, and drugs related to endothelium derived autacoids. The dominant segment in the autacoids market is biogenic amines. This segment captures more than 65% of the overall autacoids market. The major application segment of the market are the use of autacoids related drugs in respiratory and cardiovascular diseases, CNS diseases, antiemetics, gastrointestinal diseases, eye disorders, and analgesics.
Some of the major market players in the autacoids and autacoids related drugs market are Abbott Laboratories, APP Pharma, AstraZeneca, Bedford Laboratories, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Chattem Inc., Hospira Inc., Sanofi-Aventis, Xanodyne, and some others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
All new upcoming reports: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.php?type=U
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments.